CHINA SCHOLARSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT
SCHOLARSHIPS TO THE PEOPLE’S REBUBLIC OF CHINA
The People’s Republic of China in collaboration with the Government of Grenada is offering full scholarships to Grenadian nationals to pursue undergraduate programs, master’s programs, doctoral programs, general scholar programs or senior programs at Chinese Universities for the academic year 2017 to 2018. The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, learning materials, living allowance, health insurance, a once only settlement subsidy and one round trip ticket.
· Candidates must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China.
· Candidates must be a high school graduate under 25 years when applying for undergraduate programs.
· Candidates must be bachelor degree holder under 35 years when applying for master’s program.
· Candidates must be a master’s degree holder under 40 years when applying for doctoral programs.
· Candidates must be the age of 45, completed at least two years of undergraduate study when applying for general scholar programs.
· Candidates must be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor under 50 years when applying for senior scholar programs.
· Candidates must be in good health. All applicants must apply to three (3) schools in China.
These application forms must be filled and submitted online through the website http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina and then submit three (3) copies of the printed documents to the Human Resource Development Division & Scholarship Desk, Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development Division no later than Friday 28 February, 2017.
Please note that the agency number for Grenada is 3081.