Ministry of Economic Development
Mr. Mike Sylvester (Actg)
DEPUTY PERMANENT SECRETARY:
Ms. Kim Frederick (Actg)
To provide in trade policy,environment management and export development to achieve sustainable development.
To be a dynamic force in wealth creation and the resposibile use of resources.
- Promote and facilitate exports with emphasis on product diversification and value addition.
- Fulfil obligations to regional and multilateral agreements in trade and the environment.
- Initiate education programme and projects to achieve environmental responsibility.
- Re-launch the Sustainable Development council.
- Participate in major trade fairs.
- Enact Environmenta Management legislation.
- Establish Councils on Trade and the Environment.
- Implement projects that address the ecosystem.
Grenada Bureau of Standards (GBS)
Simeon Collins, Director
Queens Park, St. George’s, Grenada
Tel: 473-440-5886 Fax: 473-440-5554
Grenada Solidwaste Management Authority
Selby DaBreo, General Manager
Frequente Industrial Estate, St. George, Grenada
Tel: 473-444-2019 Fax: 473-444-0330
Marketing & National Importing Board (MNIB)
Fitzroy James, General Manager
Young Street, St. George’s, Grenada
Tel: 473-440-3191 Fax: 473-440-4152
Grenada Biodiversity Portal
Ministry of Economic Development, Trade, Planning and Cooperatives
Financial Complex, Carenage,
Tel: (473) 440-2731-6/2928
Fax: (473) 440-4115