NO. 32/2016 DATE: June 28, 2016
IRD MAKING IT EASIER TO PAY PROPERTY TAXES
ST. GEORGE’S, GRENADA, Tuesday, June 28, 2016: The Inland Revenue Division (IRD) of the Ministry of Finance and Energy is reminding all taxpayers and the general public that the deadline to obtain the five percent (5%) rebate on Property Tax for 2016 is Thursday June 30th 2016.
The general public is also reminded that Thursday 30th June 2016 is the deadline to license vehicles within the following range:
· Plural letters – 751 to 999
· Single letters – 7501 to 9999
In order to better facilitate taxpayers’ payments for these deadlines, the IRD will make the following operating adjustments:
· Extended opening hours at IRD’s cash office, at the Ministry of Finance on the Carenage, from 7:00am to 4:30pm on Wednesday June 29th and Thursday June 30th 2016.
· Cashiers will be available at the Ministry of Finance’s car park on Thursday 30th June 2016, from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm to accommodate taxpayers who have their demand notices in hand, for the payment of Property Tax only.
· Cashiers will be stationed at the Government Printery at the Botanical Gardens in Tanteen, to receive payments for Property Taxes, Drivers Licences and Vehicle Licences between the hours of 8:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 3:00pm, onWednesday, June 29th and Thursday, June 30th, 2016.
- Payments can also be made at any District Revenue Office throughout the island and through the Ministry’s online portal: www.eservices.gov.gd. (Please use Chrome or Firefox platform).
The Inland Revenue Division will like to take this opportunity to thank all those who assisted and supported the Tax Caravan on Saturday, June 25th, 2016, on its journey around the island. The IRD appreciates your assistance and support in its efforts towards taxpayers’ compliance and enhanced service delivery.
315 INCREASED INVESTOR CONFIDENCE IN GRENADA LEADS TO OVER-SUBSCRIPTION OF EC.56 MILLION IN TREASURY BILLS
214 VALIDATION WORKSHOP: DIAGNOSTIC ASSESSMENT OF THE CONSUMER PROTECTION LANDSCAPE IN THE OECS REGION
204 NEW CUSTOMS OFFICERS RECEIVE TRAINING IN MONITORING AND CONTROL OF TRADE IN OZONE DEPLETING SUBSTANCES (ODS)
200 GRENADA TO BENEFIT FROM REGIONAL DEMONSTRATION PROJECT FOR THE REFRIGERATION AND AIR-CONDITIONING SECTOR
197 OECS COUNTRY MISSION TO UNDERTAKE DIAGNOSTIC ASSESSMENT ON CONSUMER AFFAIRS LANDSCAPES IN MEMBER STATES
196 ENERGY DIAGNOSIS AND POLICY EVALUATION WORKSHOP AS GRENADA MOVES FORWARD IN DEVELOPING NATIONAL ENERGY PLANNING GUIDELINES
84 Government to meet with Public Sector Unions to discuss new protocol for Statutory Bodies and State Owned Enterprises
58 November 3, 2014 - DISCUSSION OF DRAFT SCOCIAL COMPACT ON GBN TELEVISION – TUESDAY NOVEMBER 4TH, 2014
54 September 25, 2014 - LOCAL TEAM MEETING HELD FOLLOWING THE UN CONFERENCE IN SMALL ISLAND DEVELOPING STATES (SIDS), SAMOA SEPTEMBER 1-4, 2014
53 September 25, 2014 - LOCAL TEAM MEETING HELD FOLLOWING THE UN CONFERENCE ON SMALL ISLAND DEVELOPING STATES (SIDS), SAMOA SEPTEMBER 1-4, 2014
50 September 18, 2014 - THE NOU TO RECOGNISE INTERNATIONAL DAY 2015 BUDGET PREPARATION MOVING INTO HIGH GEAR
48 September 12, 2014 - THE NOU TO RECOGNISE INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE PRESERVATION OF THE OZONE LAYER
47 September 12, 2014 - THE NOU TO RECOGNISE INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE PRESERVATION OF THE OZONE LAYER
37 June 30, 2014 - JUNIOR OFFICERS OF CUSTOMS AND EXCISE DIVISION PARTICIPATE IN BASIC TRAINING COURSE
36 June 30, 2014 - JUNIOR OFFICERS OF CUSTOMS AND EXCISE DIVISION PARTICIPATE IN BASIC TRAINING COURSE
24 April 24, 2014 - NOU AND GRENCASE COLLABORATES TO PROVIDE TRAINING IN REFRIGERATION AND AIR-CONDITIONING FUNDAMENTALS
21 April 1, 2014 - GOVERNMENT AND PUBLIC SECTOR UNIONS COMMENCE TALKS ON MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR HOME-GROWN PROGRAMME OF FISCAL ADJUSTMENT AND REFORMS
20 April 1, 2014 - REGISTRATION OF LICENSED NON-BANK FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN COMPLIANCE WITH FATCA
19 March 27, 2014 - GOVERNMENT AND DIGICEL SIGN AGREEMENT FOR INSTALLATION OF ELECTRONIC TRACKING SYSTEM DEVICES IN ALL GOVERNMENT VEHICLES
15 March 6, 2014 - GRENADA TO HOST ENERGY FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT (ESD) PROJECT INCEPTION MEETING
11 February 26, 2014 - 3RD INSTALLMENT OF RETROACTIVE PAYMENTS TO PUBLIC OFFICERS AND TEACHERS DEFERRED
10 February 25, 2014 - GRENADA CUSTOMS AND EXCISE DIVISION ANNUAL AWARD AND RECOGNITION CEREMONY, 2014
8 February 12, 2014 - COMMITTEE OF SOCIAL PARTNERS MOVING STEADFASTLY TOWARDS THE FINALISATION OF A SOCIAL COMPACT