To provide the highest quality printing, binding and related services, on a timely, cost-effective basis to all Government Ministries and Departments, best utilizing available resources.
Diversifying the range and nature of operations to be abreast with appropriate modern cutting-edge technologies so as to adequately meet public sector printing demands.
- Production at optimum quality service level always
- Service delivery with a customer-focused, results oriented approach
- Professionalism and humanity
- Publishing the weekly official Gazette and accompanying legislation.
- Publishing the Extraordinary Gazette as required.
- Printing statutory and other forms, reports, financial estimates booklets, programs, invitations, etc.
- Providing efficient and aesthetic binding and finishing services for printed products.
- Distributing printed matter and stationery to Ministries and Departments as requisitioned and facilitate the sale of official documents to the public.
The Government Printery is located on the Ground Floor of the Passport Office, Botanical Gardens, Tanteen, and St. George’s.